Compatible with iOS6! [changelog]
SpeakEvents will make your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad speak!
You will no longer need to manually check who is writing you a message.
It's a good companion to Siri, but Siri is not required.
Works on every jailbroken 5.0+ iDevice - bluetooth headsets supported.
Localized into 15 languages!
(En, Cz, Sk, Pl, Ar, Es, De, Tr, Pt, El, It, Ru, Ko, Nl, Zh-CN)
Tip: Enable "In Bluetooth HF" to get music pause/resume during speaking
(even without bluetooth accessory).
What Others Think
Fantastic! I'm enjoying your tweak. Very useful and efficient.
It's a great app, very useful.
It's a very good tweak, thank you for this tweak.
- Speaks incoming E-Mails, SMS and iMessages
- Enable/disable reading the message body
- Autodetects the language of the message and uses the right voice
- Uses the phonetic contact names or nicknames from Contacts.app
- Reads notifications of any app (Facebook,WhatsApp, etc.)
- Configure which apps you want to speak notifications for
- Anouncement of incoming calls
- Can be configured not read anything if the Silent Mode is On
- If enabled, announces every 60, 30 or 15 minutes passed
- Limit the time range for speaking to prevent it from waking you up
- All times are in your local time
- You will be notified when your device is about to die
- SpeakEvents will tell you when the battery level reaches 10% and 5%
- When the device is charging you will be notified every 10%
- It will remind you to fully charge the battery when you unplug it too early
Want to review? Have a site/channel? Mail me the info about you to get a license for review.
Copyright © 2012-2013 K3A (twitter @kexik). Adv/links.